An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Analyst to join the claims team to assist with database management. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Claims Manager and work with other members of the team in driving standards and improving the quality of the data and information.
Candidates must be prepared to work extra hours when workload and priorities dictate.
Your role will involve
- Database admin
- Monitoring database utilisation
- Reporting on data figures
- Data cleansing activities
- Providing reports
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced data analyst
- Experience in using data visualisation
- Experience in processing leads
- Relevant degree -business information systems, business studies, computer science, economics, information management, mathematics, statistics.
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Programming skills
In return you will recieve a starting salary of 25k+, free workwear, free parking, onsite child care, free luxury hot drinks, pension, staff outings, flexi time, 28 days holiday with the option to salary surrender for additional holiday. What's not to like!
If you are interested and would like to hear more please do get in touch with Cat on 01904628741 or apply here!