We currently have a vacancy for a Retail Analyst to join a leading, global organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The Retail Analyst's role is to take responsibility for the client project work and deliver insights through analysing data collected from the company's product portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Take the lead in data analysis and results compilation for Shopper Engage and Shopper Engage Lite observational research projects working to a client brief to deliver insight
- Has a good understanding of the technical element of kit set up and is able to work logically through any issues and trouble shoot problems as they occur in field
- At product launch, responsibility for data analysis and results compilation with the aim of designing and setting up reporting which can then be produced by the Key Account Management team with minimal intervention needed
- Build relationships with clients including visits, management and execution of Shopper Count project-based analytics beyond standard data analysis provided by the KAMs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly numerical
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical experience required
- Problem solving
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV .
Due to a high level of applicants if you do not hear back within 5 working days please assume that your application is unsuccessful