I am recruiting for Data Analysts based in Solihull town centre, working for one of the major 6 oil and gas companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that ensures their staff are well trained and looked after. They are offering a rate of £12.22 per hour. This role is initially a temporary 12-16 week role with real potential for it to become permanent.
You will be part of a helpful and friendly team. This is a multifaceted position where you could be dealing with a whole host of varied business contracts as well as some domestic customers. You will be looking into the set up contracts, checking the information and entering any new data required as well as pushing through any contracts that have failed to be accepted. You will also be looking into customers billing activity and renewals with the aim to keep recurring customers in contract.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Communicating with consultants and businesses via email
- Processing and checking anomalies on customer contracts
- Data logging of customer contracts; accurately logging and providing data to relevant departments
- Amending data errors and provide feedback to front-line teams to ensure data quality is improved and maintained
- Daily usage of systems like SAP, Saleforce, and other internal systems
- Taking occasional inbound calls from customers and brokers regarding objections and contract terminations
- Processing all of the data regarding acquisitions, transitions and terminations
- Credit checking customers
- Previous data entry/administration experience is essential
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask is essential
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and extensive knowledge of Excel is essential
- Adaptable to new systems
- Attention to detail is a must as you need to be able to spot any anomalies whilst entering data
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Works well with targeted work
- Confidence to question or challenge data or processes
- Be proficient and proactive in prioritising your work load
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £12.22 per hour
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Thursday (09.00-17.00) and an early finish on Friday`s (09:00-16:30)
- 28 days holiday with Bank holidays off!
- Full training plan
- Free Car Parking
- Large on site Canteen
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0121 643 6954
*** If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion ***