Description: Data Analysts/Customer service
Our Client based in Seacroft Leeds is currently looking for a person with the following attributes to join the already established Team.
Investigate and respond to a broad range of complex customer queries, liaising with other parties as necessary, to deliver an appropriate, acceptable resolution for the customer.
- Investigate and resolve a broad range of complex queries with internal and external parties delivering acceptable resolution to the customer.
- Validate and challenge information where necessary to identify conflicts of interest.
- Support the end-to-end resolution of customer issues.
- Manage customer expectations at each stage of query journey.
- Co-ordinate workload to meet SLAs and highlight risks to delivery where necessary.
- Queries resolved
- Customer satisfaction
- SLA's met
Amend data errors and process exceptions and provide feedback to front-line teams to ensure data quality is improved and maintained.
- Complete a diverse range of complex issues generated by both internal and external customers across a broad subject matter.
- Provide constructive feedback to front line teams to ensure data quality is upheld, maintaining customer focus at all times.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of record keeping on relevant systems.
- Reduction in errors
- Data quality
- Query resolution
Complete a broad range of complex transactions across the functional area, to ensure accurate processing of information.
- Demonstrate procedural knowledge across a wide range of business processes supporting decision making where relevant.
- Maintain awareness of business processes that cross organisational boundaries.
- Understand customer journey and the impact on team processes taking active involvement in improvement.
- Workload throughput
- KPI achieved
Provide regular feedback on work in progress and decisions on workload priorities to Team Manager to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
- Establish priorities and actively seek opportunities to measure own performance against expectations to successfully achieve personal and team objectives.
- Provide ad-hoc reports for management information.
- Provide regular feedback on work in progress to ensure workloads are managed and performance standards are met.
- Workloads prioritised
- KPI's met
Maintain awareness of industry and company policy which influence local procedures, highlight local issues and suggest possible improvements to local working practices to ensure tasks are appropriately handled, right first time.
- Recognise and highlight potential development areas within processes, systems and reports to improve the service delivered to our customers and to reduce costs to the business.
- Procedures followed
- Accurate processing
Provide advice and support to team members to develop greater knowledge within the team.
- Build relationships with people in related business areas to ensure smooth transition of cross functional processes.
- Provide support to both immediate team and front line service teams to develop understanding of the business.
- Assist in training new team members, provide advice and support to develop greater knowledge within the team and optimise performance.
- Team skills enhanced
- Escalations reduced
- Team effectiveness and morale
Know How & Skills
- Functional procedures
- Company structure
- IT literate
- Literate and numerate
- Verbal communication
- Customer service ethic
If you are interested and would like to speak to us about this and many other vacancies.
Please contact us on 01274 307569 and email your up to date CV