We are looking for a Data Analyst join our client the Ministry of Justice.
If you have experience working with data or confident in dealing with numerical data then this may be the role for you
We will also consider applications from graduates whose degrees cover data analysis.
This is a great opportunity to get yourself established within the civil service!
- Full time in the office
- Location: Leeds city centre (ls1)
- Hours: Full time - Monday - Friday - 37 hours a week - 9-5 (can be flexible around these hours)
- Payrate: £13.01 per hour (Annually £25,031)
- Assignment length: until end of August 2022( this could be extended or permanent opportunities may arise for the right candidate)
Duties will vary day to day and according to business priorities but will include:
- Collating, reviewing and summarising pay data coherently to identify trends and issues.
- Pay query resolution support from a range of stakeholders including, external payroll/HR provider, HR Business Partners, reward colleagues and business areas. Ensuring responses are accurate, timely and escalated accordingly.
- Ensuring wider reward policies are adhered to in all communications with stakeholders, online forms and information.
- Producing coherent and relatable notes to summarise meetings between the reward strategy team and Heads of professions.
- Supporting the reward function with ad-hoc requirements to support priorities
Skills & experience required
- Strong excel skills - the role will require collecting and sorting pay data to enable policy decisions to be made; applying rules to pay data to enable calculations to be made; and summarising pay data in pivot tables and graphs
- Strong PowerPoint skills - the role will require the creation and editing of pay information and analytical data into slides to present trends, key headlines and summaries to a range of stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills - the role will require a range of tasks to be delivered simultaneous with differing priorities. It will require the individual to be well organised to ensure tasks can be delivered on time.
If this sounds of interest then please apply or send your cv to me directly!