We are looking for a Data Analyst to manage a complex and demanding workload ensuring that all payroll processing activities within the ESR (Electronic Staff Record) and Staff Bank systems are completed within the weekly and monthly payroll deadlines and contractual service level agreements.
There will be a requirement to work from 1am to 9.30am for 2 days a week in-line with India Teams. The other 3 days will be UK hours.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
· Dealing with queries as they arise from customer and Employment Services teams by telephone, email and attending meetings as required.
· Uploading and sending files to third parties as per schedule.
· Escalating performance issues of systems to the Payroll Manager.
· To participate and implement processes in order to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiencies.
· Ensure that ESR and Staff Bank processes are actioned in line with schedules and KPIs.
· Produce performance reports as required,
· Ensure audit trails are maintained and spot checked for compliance
· Excellent communication and organisational skills with high level of attention to detail
· Confident use and understanding of computers
· Excellent all-round I.T skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Strong Microsoft Excel experience, able to produce meaningful management reports using dashboards, pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas, macros
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong customer service experience, stakeholder engagement and able to build relationship quickly
· Strong ability to work in accordance to Data Protection regulations
· Experience of Oracle systems
· Lean six sigma awareness
Temp hourly rate/annual salary: 11.80
Client Location: NHS SBS Southampton, Waterside House, SOUTHAMPTON SO14 2AQ, work from home an option due to pandemic situation
Proposed Start Date: ASAP
End Date/Duration: 6 Months