Data and Analysis Executive officer
We are recruiting now for Executive Officers from a Data and Analysis background to join a programme with one of our prestigious government clients. This is an exciting role with the ability to work remotely for the duration of your assignment as you assume responsibility to provide administrative support for the department.
Hours and benefits
- Urgent Start date: Monday 28th September
- Working hours: 9-5
- Location: Work from home
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Pay - £13.93 p/h
- 6 MONTHS
What we'll need from you:
- Good planning, prioritisation and communication skills to support the department
- Drive, resilience and determination to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with others
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
- Being able to pre plan, forward think and multitask in an ever changing environment
- Review and assess data
- Interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve the business or current campaign
- Experience In gathering information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages and databases with a knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skillswith the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Highly proficient in word and excel
- Able to time manage and work individually or part of a team
If this sounds like you, please email over an updated CV.
This is an urgent role and we will move quickly with your application if you are suitable.