Based in Reading, our client is recruiting for an experienced Data and Application analyst paying upto £32000
In this role will work closely with cross-functional teams including other IT, Reporting/Data, Automation, Operations, Accounting, development teams, vendors and leadership to ensure business goals are met in an efficient and predictable manner.
This position will provide application and data support for the Reading and London offices. You will support end user travel industry applications to ensure proper deployment, maintenance, planning and research for alternative software solutions.
The key skills required are previous work experience in:
Implementation of technologies
- You will develop and maintain vendor relationships with software application contacts
- Research travel industry alternative software applications to consider implementing
- Stay current with technology seminars and educational opportunities
- Communicate with end user internal clients for status of applications and future planning
- Develop training documents and support procedures of applications
- Work with cross-functional teams to map business needs to technical requirements
- Review application impacts to users and other IT systems.
You will also support the UK reporting team with data extraction and report building on a regular/ad hoc basis.
YOU MUST HAVE experience writing SQL for data extraction
If you have the relevant skills and are interested please apply today