Data Applications Case Officer
Hourly rate: £12.74
Monday to Friday
WFH however, once restrictions lift, hybrid of WFH & Office.
NHS Digital is the data custodian for the health and care system. As part of this role, we provide data to clinicians, researchers and commissioners and other organisations to help improve NHS services, while protecting patient data. This service is through the Data Access Request Service (DARS).
As a Data Applications Case Officer, you will be assigned, customer applications to work on to progress through the data access request process, working to a Senior Case Manager. You will need to be proactive and able to actively engage with assisting our customers and able to advise to ensure they fully meet data governance standards.
You will need to be highly organised in order to progress multiple applications at once and ensure service level agreement timescales are met.
This is a busy environment as we are dealing with an increase in applications for data due to the Pandemic, in addition to business as usual work.
Training will be provided using both formal and on-the-job training methods.
We are currently working from home but will be moving to a more hybrid home and office working model over the next few months. Our main office base is in Leeds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to communicate within both the DARS team, as well as with customers of all levels and assist with all required documentation
- Ability to proactively progress and deliver applications for data within agreed service levels
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent team work skills
- Understanding of the importance of information governance
- Exemplary Customer Service to manage customer requirements and expectations
- Ability to keep abreast of new legal requirements, standards, precedents and procedures
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and previous experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM preferred
If this role sounds perfect for you, then don't hesitate and apply today!