We have three positions available working as Data and Information Analyst within NHS Digital. This is long-term temporary role.
Location- Leeds City Centre home working for the next few months
Hours- Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Salary- £12.74 per hours
The Data & Insight Analyst supports the management and analysis of data across its full lifecycle, from initial receipt and preparation of the data asset through to analysis and interpretation of the data to support publication. Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams alongside colleagues from across Information, Analysis & Statistics and Data Management, the role holder will ensure that data are handled in an efficient and secure way in line with information governance legislation.
The role holder will apply skills across a range of data management and analysis areas including:
- Supporting Requirements gathering
- End-to-end process mapping
- Code development
- Solutions assurance
- Data quality assurance
- Data analysis &interpretation
- Data presentation
- Reference data management
The Data & Insight Analyst will comply with NHS Digitals regulatory requirements in such areas as data quality and data security, within an environment that is committed to the proper governance and secure use of data.
What skills, qualifications and knowledge are needed for this role:
- Strong IT skills- confident with Microsoft packages especially Excel, SAS and SQL
- Strong Numeracy Skill
- Strong analytical and resource gathering skills
- Some understanding of open source programming language for statistics and data management
- 2.1 in relevant Batchelor's degree or equivalent analytical experience
If you are interest please apply now! Alternatively you can email