My Guildford based client is seeking an experience IT and Data manager to join a well established Telecommunications company based in Guildford.
Duties will include -
- 1st line support for customers and sales staff
- Taking support calls and drop enquiries from customers
- Assist with SIM Swaps, phone repairs / swaps outs and loan phones
- Backing up and transferring user data between handsets
- Provide assistance with the repairs
- Testing handset faults when submitted for repair
- Testing handsets have been successfully repaired when returned
- Provide technical demonstrations of handsets
- Provide technical assistance setting up and using handsets
- Fill in for other members of the IT team if they are unavailable (holiday / illness / on-site)
- SCT Mobile, VOIP Solutions
- Provide technical assistance to staff and customers regarding VOIP deployment
- Provide on-site surveys of customer IT infrastructure and provide advice and recommendations to account managers in order to provide the best experience for the customer
- Oversee the provisioning, installation and integration of VOIP solutions into a customer's site
Examine a customer connectivity requirement
Provision the correct connectivity with the network
Monitor the installation schedule and keep the customer up to date
Once connectivity installed set up router, switches etc on the customer site and integrate into their system.
Provide IT support to a limited number of customers who need assistance with Office 365, servers and networking.
In-house IT support
Provide assistance to IT Manager with basic IT support and training
Provide assistance to IT Manager with network fault finding and diagnostics
Upkeep and general maintenance of the IT Network and Computer equipment
To include, Desktop Computers, Laptop Computers, Printers, Photo copier / Fax / Scanner, Liaise with maintenance companies for on-site maintenance and repairs, Other IT / network equipment, Research into IT issues and provide suggestions and recommendations
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2008 and above
- VOIP knowledge
- Iphone and Android devices
- Router configuration
- Basic networking
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30 to 5.30.
Salary: £23 - 27k per annum basic with company phone, laptop and use of company vehicle as and when necessary. If using your own vehicle, business mileage will be paid at 39p per mile. Payday is the 19th of each month.
A bonus/commission structure will be discussed and confirmed at your probation review
How to apply: If you are available immediately and looking for an amazing new opportunity at an established Telecommunications company, please apply now with an up to date CV and we will be in touch if you fit the above criteria.