Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Data and Operations Analyst.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be based remotely initially but will require regular presence at our client's offices in Reading when it is safe/post-Covid.
The salary for the role is up to £51,000 per annum.
You will be part of the UK CSU Business Management and Operations team, which is responsible for the overall running and effectiveness of our client's organisation. The team are the central connection point across all teams in the UK CSU and support the leadership team in meeting their core measures of success.
We are looking for a natural problem solver with strong communication skills and a desire to innovate with data. This position requires persistence, troubleshooting skills and a willingness to jump in and help your peers at little notice from time to time. We are looking for someone who is naturally curious, customer obsessed and has unquenchable thirst for growth and development.
Typical tasks include building actionable insight to drive business performance, connecting with stakeholders to gain buy in and helping to operationalize and deliver improved productivity/performance over a period of time
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and drive an agile analytic structure that will empower the business to make impactful and informed decisions
- Development of business monitoring reports and dashboards to ensure transparency across many impact points
- Work across multiple workstreams to understand current business needs and possible emerging issues to build data solutions that provide actionable insight
- Drive automation an efficiency of processes both data-driven and operational
- Connect findings and recommendations to business initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders at various management levels
- Support Operations Lead in running the operational part of the CE&S business
- Demonstrated leadership skills and capabilities with individuals at all levels, in multiple geographies and business functions, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build solid relationships with individuals at all levels
- Ability to simplify complex situations, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and project manage many tasks simultaneously
- Strong process management with proven ability for planning, scheduling & co-ordinating
Deadline for applications: Thursday 21st January 2021