Systems Quality Coordinator
Remote / Sites South of UK
Up to £32k per annum
Do you have experience of Sharepoint, including rolling out sharepoint across business functions?
Do you have strong experience of document control and quality management across in an enterprise sized business?
Do you have strong communication skills and able to work effectively with key stakeholders across a business?
We have a new remote role in to work for a leading global provider of facility services, placed with their end client, a leading banking organisation. You will be based anywhere from the South-central UK to midlands with travel to various business sites in the midlands and South including Portsmouth, London and Guildford when required.
In this role you will be a key member of the global Quality and Governance team. Your primary focus will be to ensure the business Integrated Management System and Assurance Programmes are maintained with accurate information to support standardisation and consistency throughout our global contract. You will handle a variety of tasks which require flexibility attention to detail and prioritization capability.
The role supports the business' continual drive to fully embed a quality focused management system striving for customer satisfaction, process improvements and smarter ways of working. Effective communication with senior stakeholders, customers and our operational teams is essential to establish effective working relationships and support levels.
Hours will be full-time, Monday to Friday, working hours are flexible.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to see candidates with:
- Excellent knowledge of integrated facility services & the business processes surrounding it
- Excellent experience of time management and attention to detail with exceptional drive and persistency
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with Microsoft software and content management systems.
- Experience and knowledge of quality management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and establish and maintain strong relationships
- Experience / knowledge of working with governance framework / business processes & procedures
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relations to relevant stakeholders acting as a trusted source of advice, coaching & challenging
What's in it for you?
In addition to a strong benefits package (to be discussed), you will be offered a salary of up to £32k per annum.
How to you apply?
If you like the look of this Quality Coordinator opportunity and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today by clicking apply.
We are looking to interview and hire suitable candidates as soon as possible and look forward to receiving your application.