Data Business Unit Analyst -
The role of the Analyst within the Data Business Unit is critical to ensure customer data is analysed and validated prior to being sent to billing team and our customer being billed on accurate data each month.
The analyst manages E2E customer lifecycle of the supply contract, ensuring missing data and estimated data are managed and our agents deliver on contractual obligations.
This role also can invole flexible working hours and working from home on a Company Laptop
Investigate and respond to a broad range of complex customer queries, liaising with other parties as necessary, to deliver an appropriate, acceptable resolution for the customer.
* Analyse and resolve a wide range of issues or customer queries, liaising with other parties as necessary to provide an appropriate and acceptable resolution for the customer
* Assist in the successful and timely validation of HH data into billing and settlements
* Provide support and assistance to others ensuring timely resolution to queries
* Understand and mitigate problems that will impact other areas of the business
* Active cross-functional liaison with internal departments
* Active cross-functional liaison with external agents
Amend data errors and process exceptions and provide feedback to front-line teams to ensure data quality is improved and maintained.
* Produce and maintain end to end DBU process documentation
* Ensure DBU processes are fully documented and consistent with Business and Industry requirements
* Understand the impact of change or new products to the DBU system and review and update existing material with new processes and techniques
* Ensure that DBU service remains complaint with BSCP obligations
Complete a broad range of complex transactions across the functional area, to ensure accurate processing of information.
* Make amendments to complex standing data to ensure data quality is maintained and to enable accurate processing within the customer journey
* Ensure the DBU System is accurate and up to date
Provide regular feedback on work in progress and decisions on workload priorities to Team Manager to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards met.
* Provide scheduled feedback on workload and prioritisation to team management to ensure workloads are appropriately managed and performance standards are met
* Produce accurate and timely management information
Maintain awareness of industry and company policy which influence local procedures, highlight local issues and suggest possible improvements to local working practices to ensure tasks are appropriately handled, right first time.
* Ensure processes and procedures are developed and kept up to date in line with current working practices.
* Demonstrate customer focus at all times with a clear understanding of how the daily activities impact on the ability to deliver quality customer service, reduce customer complaints and promote customer service excellence.
* Keep up to date on all industry and process changes that effect their area, to ensure changes in working practice are appropriately adopted and applied
* Expert process and policy knowledge of all operational areas of the electricity supply business.
* Suggest improvements to procedure, policy and working practices according to root cause findings.
Please contact the Team at Brook Street on 01274 307569