On behalf of our public sector client, we are seeking 10 Data Project Assistants to support with a HR Data Cleanse. This is an immediate start position. Successful applicants, following DBS and referencing checks will be in post by 31st January 2022
The role is set to last for 3 months initially but there is a possibility of an extension.
We are seeking to move approximately 6000 pieces of HR content from our expiring intranet platform to new technologies, including ServiceNow and SharePoint. The deadlines around migrating this content and challenging, and will require a team of people to work at pace to meet them.
The role of the team members will be to work through a list of intranet articles, and record the hyperlinks that appear on a excel template to ensure we can update these in an organised way as content moves. The team members will also need to cut and paste content from the current articles into their new home, on either ServiceNow or SharePoint. Reformatting of the information will be necessary to meet both accessibility standards, and to ensure a smooth user experience.
Essential Skills for this role are;
- Excel proficiency in terms of inserting rows, and capturing information in cells accurately, whilst ensuring the integrity of the document.
- Word processing and text editing experience
- Comfort in working with new IT systems, and adapting quickly to changing instructions.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Publishing experience, including rewording content to improve accessibility and user experience
- Experience in collaborating on documents that have multiple concurrent users
The roles are not customer facing at all. They are fully remote (home based) and training will be provided!
If you are an Excel Pro with good all round IT skills and are interested in this position, please apply asap as we will be shortlisting and booking interviews from Friday 7th January