My client is currently looking for a Data Delivery Analyst to join their team. Initially you will be working remotely and eventually you will work from the office based in Salford.
This is a 4 month contract initially with the potential of being extended. It is a full time role and your hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm. The pay rate is £10.77 per hour.
You will assist in the provision of transaction processing services to a number of clients.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
· Making calls, answering telephone and email queries, taking messages or processing transactions
· Processing work to a high level of quality
· Resolving queries and escalating as necessary
· Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis
· Maintaining and updating information held on a database
· Supporting line management on any additional admin when required
· Liaising with internal/external clients
You must be a confident user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel. You also need to be able to work in a team and maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients. Experience within Tableau creator is a necessity for the role to an intermediate level, along with Tableau prep
Experience of using Oracle/SAP is desirable but not essential.
If successful you will be required to provide 3 years worth of references and proof of right to work. Overseas applicants must have indefinite leave to remain in the UK.