We are currently recruiting for 50 Data Processors to work for our Government client, based in Manchester City Centre starting September 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with customer service and data entry experience looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
Hours: The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 00.00 until 08.00 OR Monday to Friday 16.00 until 00.00 , working 37 hours per week.
6am - 8pm £8.77
8pm - 11pm £10.09
11pm - 6am £11.40
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately
- Using online methods of communication such as web chat, emails etc.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
The skills you`ll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Basic IT skills
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Amy H on 0161 503 2210