I am recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham; working for a highly reputable company you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary of £16,500 plus an amazing benefits package.
This is initially a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working in the after sales department as a Data Entry Administrator you will be working on a system update project which include the reconciliation of a large amount of customer data. You will be responsible for checking, cross checking, amending and updating the company's systems and databases, ensuring all customer details are correct and up to date; once the project has been completed you will then be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of these databases. This role will involve a lot of MS excel usage so a good understanding of this would be ideal (data formatting, data sorting, pivot tables, basic formulas etc.)
This could be a perfect role if you are looking for your first data administration position as long as you can demonstrate the right skills and attributes as detailed below.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintain customer and company records with accuracy via computer input, summary and manual systems
- Carry out regular duties including: claim form amendments, registering applications, filing, scanning documents and archiving
- To provide flexibility through job rotation and multi-skilling
- Provide cover and support for the post room
- Carry out other clerical and general duties from time to time
- Driver with access to your own car would be ideal due to the location
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent including, English, Maths (proof/certificates will be required if successful)
- High attention to detail with experience of data inputting
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- IT literate
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions or gaps in employment history
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract
- £16,500 basic salary
- 26 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (rises to 28 days + Bank Holidays after 1 year!)
- Flexible working on offer (core hours 9-5 Monday to Friday - 35 hour working week)
- Opportunity to do some home working
- Career progression if wanted
- Health Care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking (first come first served)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***