Our client based in Milton Keynes is seeking a Data Entry Administrator to join their team on an on-going temporary basis starting at 4 weeks working from home to be reviewed and potentially extended if needed on the 6th September 2021.
The role is Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-4pm, 830am-430pm and 9am-5pm.The rate of pay is £10.00 an hour.
Full training will be provided.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Providing administrative support
- Acting as primary point of contact
- Completing forms on behalf of others and submitting to management
- Completion of correspondence and documents
- Organisation of workload and priorities
- Attending daily/weekly meetings online and providing updates
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position. With data entry and administration being a key skill.
You will be required to be able to organise and prioritise along with being a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
To be considered for this application please apply online, should you be successful to the next stage you will be contacted within 7 days.
Please note, if you are successful in being offered the position you will need to undergo compliance checks which include three years referencing, a security check and completion of paperwork.
If you require any further details, please call Clare on 07483458787.