Are you a Data Entry Administrator looking for your next opportunity?
Are you interested in working in a successful, enthusiastic team environment?
If the answer is yes, then Brook Street have the perfect opportunity for you. This is a great chance to join an established company based in Ashbourne on an initial temporary contract, becoming a part of their team and contributing to their ongoing success.
Role - Data Entry Administrator
Hours - 9am-5pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-4pm Friday
Pay - £10 per hour
Location - Ashbourne
Duration - initially 1 month with potential extension
This role will focus on offering Administrative support to the wider team, ensuring all data is entered accurately and in a timely manner. Attention to detail is essential to succeed in this position.
- Previous Administration experience is essential.
- Ability to work in a team, as well as self-motivate to prioritise own workload.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Occasional liaising with customers, so communication skills are needed to thrive in this role.
- Provide an excellent level of Administrative support to the wider team.
- Enter various data accurately in high volumes.
- Work with the management team to ensure all customer and business expectations are met consistently.
- Ensure all aspects of GDPR laws are always upheld.
Successful candidates will become a part of a great team, where they will be actively encouraged to develop their skills. This role will be completely office based with free on-site parking for all staff.
If you're looking for your next opportunity to support an established business and contribute to their success, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Immediate starts are available.
Apply now to hear from one of our consultants with more details.