An exciting opportunity has risen to work alongside the NHS for our client based in Norwich. They're seeking a Data Entry Administrator to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis to start asap.
You'll be working as part of a friendly and supportive team who have a great sense of humour!
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm In the office.
One in six weekends will be required with the hours at 10am 4pm and you will be working from home. Days off will be given in the week when you work a weekend.
Pay: £10 ph
Full training will be provided.
- The role will include but will not be restricted to:
- Providing administrative support
- Completing forms on behalf of others and submitting to management
- Uploading of documents and accurate record keeping
- Completion of correspondence and documents
- Organisation of workload and priorities
- Attending daily/weekly meetings online and providing updates
You will be required to be able to organise and prioritise along with being a clear communicator, both verbal and written.
Working relationships are really important to this client so those based in the Kings Lynn office will travel to your office every few weeks to catch up and build working relationships with colleagues.
To be considered for this application please APPLY NOW! Should you be successful to the next stage you will be contacted within 7 days.
Please note, if you are successful in being offered the position you will need to undergo compliance checks which include three years referencing and an Enhanced DBS check.