Are you looking for a new challenge within Administration?
Job title: Support Officer - Administrator / Data Entry
Department: Waste and Enviroment
Location: Cambourne, office based.
Hours: Full-time 37 hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 17:00am
Temporary position, on going minimum 12 weeks likely to be extended.
Role Overview: Being a key member of the Waste and Environment team as a Support Officer, you will be required to assist with administrative responsibilities and be able to demonstrate accurate keyboard data entry, and general IT skills are integral to undertaking a range of tasks. E.g., data input, interrogate systems, production of reports etc.
- Holiday entitlement
- Weekly Pay
- You must have a strong IT skills set/understanding- Excel, word, email
- You must have experience with data entry/ record keeping and a key eye to detail
- You've got the ability to undertake duties in a busy environment with remote supervision if required.
- You must be flexible and have a personable approach to work, colleagues and communication methods.
- Education at least at GCSE level, including Maths and English or equivalent. - Essential
If the above is what you're looking for then apply today or contact Kara Wright at Brook Street, Peterborough, for further information!