NHS England- Band 4 Admin Support Evenings
Hours: Monday - Friday 5:30pm-11pm 22-28 hours per week
Pay: £9.28 rising to £11.20 after 12 weeks
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
This role is performing a data transfer. This role will be working evenings from 5:30pm-11pm at.
Good computer knowledge essential and great attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear planning and organisation skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Can do attitude
- Proficient use of MS office programmes especially MS Excel
- Must have experience in communications
- Must be able to effectively work from home
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally
- Full 12-week training given
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and apply now!