Our client, the environment agency, is looking for an expert in Microsoft excel in order to help with their data management systems. The EA work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development. If you share a similar ethos and wish to join a career with in the public sector then this could be the perfect role for you.
On a daily basis you will be engaging in data collection and management, as well as carrying out assurance work to support a portfolio level reporting. You must be able to hit the ground running with a massive team of people from all over the UK. If you feel you can take the lead on ensuring a high level of data quality then you will be an excellent addition to the team at the environment agency.
- Competent and confident using MS Excel with functions including V-LOOK UP, pivot tables, sort and filter, formulas and graph production.
- Experience of manipulating and managing data to ensure accuracy.
- Experience of producing management reporting information in easy to understand, visual formats
- Ability to work flexibly using their own initiative, responding quickly and positively to challenges.
- Ability to interpret, analyse and present numerical, financial, and complex data and evidence from a range of sources
- Good organisation skills
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office product
- Experience of working in a project management environment is desirable but not necessary.
The location is specified as Sheffield, but this is reference only. Candidates will be considered who can work in the north Midlands and Yorkshire. There will be a small requirement to travel to Yorkshire and London locations.
Monday- Friday 9-5
Online Applications only.