Nottinghamshire Police Force is looking for a Data Migration Lead to work on an important migration project over the next 3- 6 months. This role is an agile/working from home post but will require the candidate to travel to Nottingham Force HQ or Cheshire Force HQ occasionally when the situation allows.
· Develop ETL (Export, Transformation and Load) routines to support the implementation of new HR, payroll and finance solutions
· Manage risks associated with the end-to-end data migration and archiving processes.
· Define data migration reconciliation processes, tests and acceptance criteria.
· Management of a multidisciplinary team as and when required.
· Manage relationships with current and new suppliers with respect to data migration and archiving matters.
· Ability to conduct data mapping workshops with legacy system owners and service subject matter experts to identify data to migrate, delete or archive.
· Review and validate migrated data alongside subject matter experts and obtain sign off.
· SQL / PLSQL and use of associated staging tables / databases
· Project management
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience of managing ERP data migration programmes.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Excellent facilitation skills and ability to influence.
· Development and implementation of data cleansing, migration and archiving strategies.
· Developing and implementing detailed cutover plans for data migration and archiving.
· Good analytical skills with the ability to work on your own or as part of a team, prioritising and managing time.
· Good communication skills with the ability to present in both written and verbal formats complex information to a range of audiences.
· Experience of ETL tools.
· Ability to write queries to extract and transform data from legacy systems.
· Exporting data to archiving solutions and implementing.
· Management of risk relating to data extraction, transformation and load.
· Experience of working within either Policing or other public sector bodies.
· Experience of Oracle Fusion and/or E-Business Suite.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in working on a crucial project with the Police, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which is taking around 4-6 weeks at present. To apply you must have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years so the vetting checks can be carried out.