A new role has become available to work as a Data Officer for a Government body. The role will be working remotely, and the hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week. This is a temporary role until the end of March 2022 but it could be extended past this. The pay will be £15.29 per hour.
Overall, the role will mainly be interpreting data, moving the data from one platform to another to ensure it is legible.
- Getting data from A to B
- Pulling data from a spreadsheet - ensuring it has been received properly
- Pushing the data through to a dashboard
- Chasing stakeholders for any data that is missing
- Previous work in a similar role
- Strong Administration skills
- Excel skills
- Communication skills