Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Data Processing Administrator to work at a small site in Rugby for a very friendly and welcoming company!
This is a temporary to permanent role, to start as soon as possible. The hours for this position are 08:45 - 17:00 Mon-Thurs, and 09:00 - 16:00 on a Friday!
Below are some of the responsibilities of the role that would be expected of the successful candidate:
- Process all customer orders received, checking for errors, price queries and liaising with Customer Services. Once the order has been processed correctly, create folder and file.
- Produce proforma invoices for Customer Services to send to Customers
- Process sample requests from Customer Services, engineers and colleagues.
- Producing sample delivery notes and ensuring completion of request.
- Print all morning reports, invoices and delivery notes and distribute where necessary
- All morning invoices to be split, checked, enveloped, filed and/or scanned
- Produce and distribute delivery notes(in duplicate) throughout day for Warehouse to dispatch goods to customers. Collect duplicate copy of delivery notes from Warehouse and process daily
- Create and amend accounts on system, liaising with other departments when necessary
- Process credits and rebates
You will need to have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and have an excellent eye for detail!
Please apply online for this position if you are interested, or call Sophie on 02476 256641!