Are you fully flexible to work any shifts on a rotational basis? Does working in a Government Sector interest you?
We are currently recruiting Data Processors to work for our Government client, based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with customer service and data entry experience looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
This is a Temporary assignment until June 2019, with the possibility of an extension or a permanent placement.
Hours: candidates must be flexible as this position will require you to work shifts; a mixture of days/nights/weekends. Shift patterns are as follows in a weekly rotational basis:
07.00 - 15.00
15.00 - 23.00
18:30 - 23:00
22:30 - 07:30
23:00 - 07:00
Pay: £8.77 - £15.79 per hour depending on shift worked.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately
- Using online methods of communication such as webchat, emails etc.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Basic IT skills
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Emma C on 0161 228 6168