We are currently recruiting Data Processors to work for our Government client, based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with customer service and data entry experience looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
This is a Temporary assignment for three months starting in September 2019, with the possibility of an extension.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 16.00 until 00.00, working 37 hours per week.
The pay will be £8.77 per hour for midweek until 8pm, then £10.09 per hour from 8pm until 11pm, and £11.40 per hour for 11pm - Midnight.
As a Data Processor, your main role will be taking telephone calls from customers in a contact centre type environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Entering precise data quickly and correctly
- Data migration between government systems
- Handling some calls from customers effectively and efficiently
- Handling complex and difficult customer queries and issues, resolving them quickly and efficiently
- Using various computer systems to create/update and maintain customer records accurately
- Using online methods of communication such as webchat, emails etc.
- Providing data and information in a professional and helpful manner
This list is not exhaustive, and you're expected to be flexible in your day to day work. Full training will be given to all successful candidates.
The skills you'll bring and develop include:
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills to support our customers
- Basic IT skills
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
We are working very quickly to fill this post so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Amy H on 0161 503 2210.