Our Public Sector client requires a full time, temporary Data Processor within the financial and data team. The role is Monday to Friday generic office hours. The rate of pay is £9.41 an hour.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Entering and verifying a variety of data in appropriate formats, much of which is financial
- Tracking and verifying quality of data entry from a range of sources across the organisation
- Managing a work queue of data issues to be resolved
- Resolving problems regarding data, contacting data owners to answer queries (phone & email) and escalating where necessary
- Producing reports to track the resolution of queries
- Day to day contact with billing administrators, data owners and external service providers
Numeric and analytical skills are desirable as the data entry and processing will be on a financial / billing system.
The rate of pay is £9.41 an hour. Holiday entitlement and Pension scheme available
Apply online today!
Please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855 for any information.