Data Processor to provide support and maintenance of Capacity Planning`s Systems, users and data to maintain and promote their accuracy, completeness and integrity for Major Rail infrastructure group based in Milton Keynes.
1. Maintain and update reference data for Capacity Planning`s systems to preserve and promote their accuracy, completeness and integrity
2. Manage the creation, transfer and validation of data to and between Network Rail and external systems
3. Assist the implementation of systems development
4. Communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders
5. Assist in the provision of user support to users of Capacity Planning`s systems and any new systems introduced to the business
6. Investigate faults reported by users registered through the Assyst fault reporting system, applying a priority to each and tracking that corrective action has been taken, liaising with GBS and software suppliers as necessary
7. Monitor performance and availability of Capacity Planning`s systems on behalf of business users
8. Provide system administration with regard to access and security
9. Support the efficient integration of Capacity Planning`s tools, systems and processes
10. Undertake continuous improvement activities which provide measurable benefit to the achievement of Capacity Planning`s Business Plan
11. Undertake the role in a way that is consistent with, and reinforces, Network Rails behaviours
" Good analytical skills in a technical or systems related environment
" Educated to A level standard in a numerate subject·
" High level of computer literacy including ability to query and manipulate data
" Knowledge and understanding of Capacity Planning`s systems
" Knowledge of Railway geography
" Knowledge of database systems
" knowledge of CAD
The hourly pay rate is £12.96 per hour
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV . The client will be conducting interviews prior to appointment.
You must be willing to undergo a Basic DBS (criminal record check) and be able to work from home initially, but also able to travel to Milton Keynes for work on a regular basis once lockdown restrictions are eased. Hours of work are between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.