A new opportunity has opened up to work as a Data Processor for a Government body. The role is temporary, working for 3 months, and will be working remotely. The pay is £13.22 an hour, and the hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week.
Please note - a background in Chemistry/Biology/Life Sciences will be preferable for candidates.
Duties include but will not be limited to:
- Adding, maintaining and updating the substance dictionary in a timely and efficient manner;
- Dealing with queries requesting additional or amendments to organisation name, address and contact data, and other reference data;
- Ensuring no duplication of data is being added to the organisation's system's dictionaries;
- Support the Management function with administrative tasks and general business support;
- Supporting the application of data quality improvements across a range of data bases.
- Attention to detail;
- Understanding data and formulas;
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working in a similar role.
Please note any successful applicants will need to undergo Brook Street's full pre-employment checks.