A new opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a data processor. This is a temporary role for 6 months with a view to extend. The hours are Monday - Friday, 9-5, and the pay is £13.77 an hour. The role will be working from home.
- Ensuring that the work is processed accurately within the agreed KPI deadlines.
- Monitoring of the mailbox, working as a team to deal with workloads and priorities to maintain agreed service levels.
- To provide cover in the absence of other team members ensuring that the work is prioritised in order to maintain a good level of service.
- On an ongoing basis discussing and agreeing with other team members and managers overall operational priorities, issues to be addressed to maintain and/or improve the team and Divisions effectiveness.
Data Recording, Processes and Procedures (Day-to-Day)
- The setup and maintenance of corporate data to the highest possible level of accuracy within agreed parameters.
- To ensure processes and procedures of the work area are adhered to and that guidance is available and efficiently maintained. This includes identification of potential areas of weakness in systems or concerns with underlying business transactions and how they should be recorded.
- To identify, allocate and process premium receipts in line with branch instructions.
- To manage and maintain control logs, ensuring data is recorded promptly and accurately.
- Supply of effective management information.
- Supporting the resolution of data issues.
- To provide assistance in developing procedures for novel cases.
This list is not exhaustive; you may be required to carry out additional duties according to business need.