Our Public Sector client based in Orton, Peterborough require a full time, temporary Data Processor within the financial and data team. The rate of pay is £9.41 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Entering and verifying a variety of data in appropriate formats, much of which is financial
- Tracking and verifying quality of data entry from a range of sources across the organisation
- Managing a work queue of data issues to be resolved
- Resolving problems regarding data, contacting data owners to answer queries (phone & email) and escalating where necessary
- Producing reports to track the resolution of queries
- Day to day contact with billing administrators, data owners and external service providers
Finance systems experience is important for this role, as the data entry and processing will be on a financial / billing system.
You will be required to have previous experience in a similar role with transferable skills. All candidates will have a pre-interview (approx 5 -10 minutes) with a member of Brook Street prior to your CV being provided to the client.
The rate of pay is £9.41 an hour. Holiday entitlement and Pension scheme available
Please apply online today!
Alternatively, please contact Jenny on 01733 310855.