Brook Street are delighted to be recruiting for Data Processer / In putter for our Public sector client based in Newcastle
The Temporary Worker will provide data processing support to an individual or team. Examples of duties will include:
- Scanning and saving paper records
- Entering and verifying a variety of data in appropriate formats
- Tracking and verifying quality of data entry from all sources
- Resolving problems regarding data
- Experience of share point and excel
Due to COVID-19 this role will be home working, however you may be required to attend the office for initial training.
Start date - ASAP
Hours of work - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (Flexible)
Duration - Temporary for 1 month with the view to be extended
Please apply below to express your interest. We look forward to hearing from you.