DO YOU HAVE DATA PROTECTION EXPERIENCE WITH GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
My client are looking for a Data Protection Administrator to be responsible for providing administrative support to the team and someone who will focus on subject access requests.
Your duties will include:
* Logging all new SAR requests
* Gather requested data from multiple systems ensuring a full file is compiled
* Ensure any transcripts are a fair representation of calls
* Compile an accurate high-level call summary when required
* Build relationships with internal and external providers
* Transcribe short calls when required
* Managing data protection inbox
* Compile and distribute a weekly progress report for Compliance manager and Operations Manager
* Process all right to be forgotten requests
* Ensure that all regulatory timescales are adhered to
* To refer to manager when any work falls outside their area of knowledge or expertise
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today!