Brook Street has an amazing opportunity to join a growing company in a period of change. The Data/IT Specialist will be based at Head Office, and be responsible for maintaining the business's IT Systems, Software and Data Integrity. You will also support ad hoc projects within the business
The core hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 - 4:30, with some degree of flexibility
What will you do as the Data/IT Assistant?
- Web Data Management - ensure data is maintained and protected, establish a programme of regular updates, ensure there is a backup programme in place and fall-back position when servers are down
- Price and Cost Management - establish close cooperation with Supply Chain and Suppliers, ensure cost prices are maintained and current, liaise with Sales and Marketing
- IT - Ensure all equipment is regularly checked and maintained, maintain a register of all IT equipment and software licences, ensure all software and equipment have the latest virus software updates, assist staff with technical issues related to computers, laptops, and printers
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- IT User Support Experience
- Very strong Excel skills including pivot tables & data connections
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Good grasp of SQL (Select, Insert, Update, Delete queries and Joins)
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
What's good about this company?
- Excellent employer, a close-knit team that work hard and enjoy their time together - takeaway Fridays!
- If you do not meet all the criteria but have experience you think would benefit the company, they will provide additional training courses for you to develop your skills, knowledge, and experience
- Parking nearby, less than a 5-minute walk from the office
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to be made a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks
Please contact Nadine at Brook Street for more information