The purpose of the role of Project Administrator is to manage the data transfer processes and data loads ensuring accuracy of date and to provide timely, accurate and relevant administrative information to both internal and external stakeholders. To undertake data entry activities ensuring the accuracy of this data at all times. This role will be part of a small project team business, formed of HR, Learning and Development, Talent & Acquisition, Communications, Business Analyst, IT, HR System Experts and transformation team.
The successful candidate will have strong excel and organisational skills.
- To review data fields in order to transfer to the appropriate spreadsheet locations using Excel ensuring accuracy of data of all information provided to key stakeholders.
- To provide insightful and relevant variance analysis on the information provided to relevant key stakeholders.
- Undertake data entry activities as and when required.
- To create and manage document management library, supporting with documentation of local admin processes.
- To provide administrative support including updating process maps, assisting with creating employee and manager's guides and updating standard templates.
- Support with documented reporting requirements to ensure they meet business and HR needs.
- To schedule meetings and to take minutes of meetings, capturing action points and decisions and follow up on any outstanding action.
- To assist the team to improve and automate reporting.
Other ad hoc tasks to support the successful delivery of the project as and when required
You will also be responsible for the following;
Health & Safety
Quality Management System
Key Performance Areas
" Should be very well presented in line with working within a corporate environment
" Educated to 'GCSE' Level standard or equivalent with good grades
" Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
" Strongly numerate, able to interpret data and draw conclusions from information supplied.
" Able to demonstrate strong, thorough and accurate numerical skills.
" Experience of completing a wide range of administrative tasks consistently and to a high standard.
" Able to demonstrate excellent organisational and time management skills.
" Advanced Excel skills including VLookUps and Pivot Tables.
" Confident and good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word and Outlook)
" Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
" Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
" Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
" Good team player but with the ability to work without close supervision.
" 'A' Level Education. Degree or Diploma
" Exposure to SQL Server Reporting Services / Report Builder
" Basic working experience of SQL