We have a brilliant opportunity for a Day Care Assistant to work in a friendly home for adults with Learning Disabilities in Gloucester.
You will be supporting the residents of the home who have learning disabilities and some challenging behaviours. You will be working in a supportive and experienced team and helping the service users with their day to day routines and activities and taking care of any person care needs they may have.
Hours: 36 hours per week. Shifts are from 8am-8pm, 7.30am- 2.30pm, 2.30pm- 10.00pm, 3 shifts per week.
Hourly Rate: £7.90 per hour
Training & Benefits
- You will receive full in house mandatory training
- You will get the chance to complete a Health & Social Care NVQ qualification
- 28 days holiday per year
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme after probation
- Free Parking onsite
- You must have 6 months experience in a similar care setting
- Being and driver and having your own transport is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this role please contact Lianna on 0117 922 1130 for a confidential discussion or email on lianna.saywell @ bssocialcare.co.uk