Sales Team Supervisor - up to £30,000 plus bonus
I am recruiting for a Sales Supervisor for a global leading company that specialises in foreign exchange.Based just outside Coventry City Centre you will join a growing and dynamic business that offer excellent benefits and long term career goals.
You will be supervising our team of Sales Dealers who are the customers` first point of contact, providing an expert telephone sales dealing service and account management. You will be responsible for providing a slick on boarding journey for customers across all of our products and services. You will also lead by example providing a positive and pro-active working environment for the current team where you will offer one to one coaching, mentoring and developing.
My client are an award-winning foreign exchange specialist that have offices on a global basis; year on year they have gone from strength to strength and are continuously growing. They offer in-depth knowledge and training into foreign exchange with real career development.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintaining a team of high achievers through a culture of winning
- Using key KPIs and performance metrics to measure and improve the team
- Ensuring individuals deliver the highest quality, maintaining our position as the industry leader
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to continually improve the serviced offered
- Collaborating with colleagues across departments to ensure customer payments are sent as expected, and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Building client relationships to help maximise trade strike rates and to prolong the client life-cycle
- Demonstrable achievement in a team leadership role
- Experience in a telephone based sales environment
- Customer service experience within a multichannel environment (e.g. telephone, email, face to face)
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Good organisational skills notably prioritisation
- Strong numerical skills
- IT literate, good with word processing, spreadsheet and email packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer portfolio management
- Understanding of the mechanism of financial markets, payments, and demonstrable awareness of the foreign exchange market
- Understanding of digital customer service delivery
- Experience dealing in foreign exchange markets - desirable
HOURS OF WORK
07:30 - 4:30pm or 08:30 - 5:30pm or 11 or 8pm or 12 - 9pm Monday to Friday
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- A basic salary up to £30,000 plus bonus
- Access to top brand vouchers e.g. retail, leisure, family, holidays
- Annual leave entitlement in excess of statutory entitlement rising with length of service
- BUPA for eligible roles
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Membership of the Company`s Group Pension Plan
- Ride-to-work scheme
- Voluntary Group Income Protection scheme
An opening evening is being held on Tuesday 11th October* between 5pm - 8pm. This is a great opportunity to have an introduction to the company where you will be able to see them first hand! It will be your chance to speak with current employees so you can really understand what it will be like working there. After this there will be a personality and maths test, once completed you will be invited in for a formal face to face interview to discuss your skills and experience in more detail.
Please note that if you are unable to attend the Opening evening other one to one interviews can be offered*
***Please email your CV to Cher or alternatively contact Cher on 02476 256641***