Up to £25000 per annum + Negotiable based on experience
about 2 months ago
Job type: Full Time Permanent
Start date: Monday 4th March (3 weeks training (onsite) - full attendance required)
Location: Central Manchester, Hybrid with 2 days a week in the office
Hours: 35 hours per week. Shifts between 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 12pm Saturdays (1 in 3)
Competitive salary and annual bonus: Starting from £25,000 (negotiable based on salary)
Are you passionate about helping customers? Would you love a role with clear progression? Are you confident in challenging situations to achieve the best outcome?
This is a rewarding role based in our busy, central Manchester call centre; you can expect a friendly and flexible culture synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
You will make a real difference to our vulnerable customers in financial difficulty by having open and honest conversations about how we can best help them. Negotiating with our customers who are in arrears for repayment of balances. This involves using your initiative to recommend the best course of action, or alternative resolutions, and ensuring all customers are treated fairly.
As you'd expect, we offer a competitive basic salary, and in return for your hard work and commitment to working for MotoNovo, you will receive some fantastic benefits:
- Annual leave - 30 days plus bank holidays to use how you like
- Comfortable working environment, well located for the daily commute and those lunchtime errands
- Fantastic and engaging company events
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean, and strong
- Financial rewards - Annual bonus scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare vouchers, and high street/online retail discounts
- Private Medical Insurance and healthcare
- A friendly and flexible culture with a drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
We're MotoNovo Finance (Part of Aldermore Bank), one of the largest lenders in the UK's used car finance market. At MotoNovo, we are a diverse bunch with several things in common - we are committed and motivated and know how to have fun! When you join us, you become part of a company which values you as an individual and believes that you will contribute to the growth of our business. Our mission is to transform and disrupt the industry for the benefit of the customers, and that's where you come in!
To apply for this post, we are looking for the following:
- Experience within a similiar role or industry would be an advantage
- Maths GCSE level C or higher (level 4 or higher)
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of resilience and can adapt well to difficult conversations
- Confidence in having challenging conversations with our customers and a clear communicator
- Able to problem-solve a wide range of complex situations
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer., which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts, and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
Aldermore works in a trusted partnership and is supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited with recruitment. Brook Street will access information collected from you concerning your application under a strict duty of confidentiality, and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you about any application made.