A temporary, full time debt recovery officer role has become available to work in Warrington within a Government body as an Administrative Officer. The administrator will be paid at £11.66 per hour.
The administrator will provide extensive administrative duties within a dynamic team under direct supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
Chasing on Time and material invoices
- Resolving disputed debt, by determining if the dispute is valid and resolving where possible.
- Provide assistance in producing 28 day notices (enforcement notice for non- payment of fees)
- Send emails/ call customers re. intention to take to small claims for non payment of fees. Register and produce files for small claims court.
- Produce info to be used in internal and external communications on debt recovery activity.
- Produce reporting information on debt recovery progress, trends and successes.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending high level security clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106