Back to Search Results

Dedication Typist

Job Description

Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Dedication Typist to work with our clients within the healthcare sector for a period of at least 6 months in Ulster Hospital Dundonald / East Belfast.

Duties include:
Diary Management
Emails
Audio Typing / Dictation
Telephone Calls
Filing
Photocopying
Liaise with Multidisciplinary nursing teams / department staff
Collate information
Use of IT systems


Benefits in this role include:
Nest pension
Paid holidays
Standard office hours
A competitive hourly rate
Working in a large team within a world-renowned organisation
Team environment
Working in the knowledge you`re benefitting everyone in our society

Candidates must: be proficient in MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS Word; and have at least one years` experience in Administration or five GCSEs at grade C and above.

Candidate will be responsible for 75% typing and the other 25% filing and tracking charts.

Candidates must have RSA part I and II or at least 18 months typing experience

The hours of work are from 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week). The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour and will be paid on a weekly basis.

If you would like to apply for this role, please call Siobhan Hanna at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 881100 or email Siobhan via the `Apply` link.

W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now