Our client is a very well respected Lloyd's market syndicate in the City of London and we are delighted to be supporting them with this new Delegated Authority Underwriting Assistant role
Working in an established and growing team you will already have some experience within Delegated Authority and will be confident in processing Bordereaux and working with Bordereaux Management systems
your duties will include
- Assisting in the operation of the day-to-day administration of the Delegated Authority contracts.
- Assisting with implementation and ongoing monitoring of the Bordereaux Management System
- Assisting with the production of regular Bordereaux Management reports, recording and discuss any identified deviations from agreed contract terms with Underwriters in a timely fashion
- Liaising with Underwriters and Credit Control with regard to general premium payment queries arising on delegated Underwriting arrangements.
- Attending monthly Binder Review Group meetings.
- Developing relationships with Underwriters to ensure full understanding of business lines
- Assisting with production of Delegated Authority management information and provide assistance with statistical analysis and with the timely and accurate production of regular and "ad hoc" reports.
- Assisting the Delegated Underwriting Manager and Delegated Underwriting Analyst with the production of reporting packs for the monthly Binder Review Group, Product Oversight Group and any other Groups and Committees as necessary.
So as you can see this is a very interesting role and if you have Delegated Authority experience and/or have experience of processing Bordereaux and are looking for a great opportunity with a lovely forward thinking and pro-active team please apply TODAY
£28-32000 plus a great range of benefits including hybrid working