Brook Street Recruitment are working with our client in Mallusk to recruit a Deli Manager
If you would like to lead in one of our fast-paced deli departments in our clients Mallusk store and be part of friendly, hardworking and diverse teams, then we want to hear from you!
You will be fully supported by the store team in partnership with SERC if you progress with the Level 3 proficiency in food leadership course.
What you should expect with the Level 3 proficiency in food management?
You will get insights into an innovative and growing hot food, deli and salad bar within our company owned stores. You will cover the following modules during your proficiency in food management:
In addition, you will receive the following in house training:
·Basic & Intermediate Food Safety & Hygiene
·Passion & Flair on presenting to great quality food for our customers
·Manual Handling and all other legally mandatory training to work in a hot food area.
What qualifications and opportunity are available for me?
·Level 3 Certificate for proficiency in food management (if you meet the eligibility criteria)
·Essential Skills Maths & English (if applicable)
·Food safety qualification
·Fire safety qualification (if you desire)
·First Aid Qualification (if you desire, as we understand not everyone wants to do this)
·Career paths that lead to opportunities within our company owned estate and field-based roles
* At least 2 years recent experience in a busy restaurant, catering, fast food, cafe, deli, food to go or hot counter environment. This experience should be in a sales-based environment with some exposure of margin
* Good working knowledge of all fresh food areas and an ability to support in maintaining an exceptionally high standard of operational efficiency throughout hot/Food to Go operations
" Proven experience in the areas of stock control, people skills, cost control, rota planning, HACCP, Hazard analysis and critical control procedure implementation
* Excellent attention to detail in food standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
37.5 hours a week, working days and weekends (rotational basis)
Other benefits include a pension scheme, 10% discount in the store, employee assistance support (Discount on thousands of products and services across the UK and Ireland). These are just a few of the benefits, but more importantly, you will be working for a company whose values of honesty, achievement, long-term stable relationships, working hard and not being greedy, are at the heart of our decision-making processes every day.
Please send CV via the link