We are working with a global organisation, recruiting for a Delivery and Installation Driver to join them on a permanent basis, mainly covering the M25 corridor and surrounds (Kent, Sussex, Portsmouth, Southampton and East Anglia).
Your main job purpose is to deliver and install photo booths, childrens rides and other leisure equipment.
Monday to Friday plus occasional weekend work (must be flexible) - please note the role will require some shift work and unsocial hours, and you must be happy to be on call during weekends and public holidays on occasion to deal with any problems that may arise.
- Driving 3.5 tonne Luton box van with tail lift
- Commissioning/decommissioning of equipment on site
- Performing annual safety inspections and tests
- Covering for Service Engineers on routine visits
- Distribution of stock and parts to all stores in the region when required
- Any other reasonable tasks relating to general running of operations
- Full, clean driving license
- Proven expertise working within a similar role
- Flexible, reliable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Live between Epsom and London for easy commute
Please apply now with an up to date CV if you fit the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role!