The Dell EMEA Sales Center Engagement Manager (SCEM) will ensure the transition of the Sales Center Business Development Program to a program funded by our global IT client and managed by Dell with strong alignment through the Engagement Manager and Sales Teams.
The above program will be a key contributor to the delivery of quarterly sales outcomes across Windows Client, Office, Server and Microsoft Cloud software pre-loaded on or sold with Dell hardware solutions through the call centers across EMEA region.
This quarterly Sales Center Engagement Plan will orchestrate the transition of a future Dell led program through which actions by the future Sales Center Sales Resources will include without limitation product sales support, training, sales enablement and readiness programs to train, motivate and support Dell Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) and Technical Sales Representatives (TSRs) to maximise the co-sell of Dell product solutions featuring PC, server and cloud-based software.
SCEM will monitor this quarterly Sales Center Engagement Plan through an agreed upon tracking system the program execution of personnel in the performance of the Services.
- Readiness, and development and sharing of best practices for sales excellence for our client`s products and services to Dell sales center teams. The assigned resource from the supplier will act as the main point of contact between our client`s account team for Dell in EMEA region and Dell sales center support resources in EMEA region (80% of the time).
- Driving regular checkpoints with Dell`s inside and outside Sales Managers to confirm GTM readiness of the our client`s OEM product portfolio, product benefits, their compatibility with Dell products & services, and the revenue upside they generate for Dell.
- Leverage the official Dell/our client's infrastructure (RAMP portal) to ensure a Readiness rhythm with regular basis training for Dell sales center teams personnel to successfully sell Dell Product Solutions consisting of Dell hardware preloaded with OEM software products through education on product itself and OEM licensing scenarios for our client`s solutions.
- Creation of materials & programming to customise, compare, contrast and sell our client`s offerings versus other companies in the industry to Dell Technologies sales agents and reps to ensure optimum equipping and readiness.
- Share with our client`s account team for Dell in EMEA region the monthly Dell Readiness Reporting as well as breakdown by sales center at area/country level, where applicable, and work closely with each Local PAM to ensure a united approach is delivered in each Sales Center.
- Ensure Dell sales center teams personnel is optimised to deliver sales excellence by motivate best practice sharing with a structural framework with regular cadence to support it.
- Escalating and tracking issues or questions beyond knowledge to the offsite technical experts for quick resolution.
- Establish a Correction of Errors plans as needed for sales center resource training, equipping, and readiness. COE plans due within 1-2 weeks of monthly business review of agreed KPIs.
- DRA Program Management- managing the implementation of a DRA (Discretionary Revenue Adjustment) funded SCBDM program in the Dell Sales Center (20% of the time).
- Development of Sales Center Engagement and Transition Plan: a time-based transition plan that outlines the movement of sales center BDM roles to a KPI driven program managed entirely by Dell.
- Initiating the engagement and ensuring orchestration of the team of SCBDMs located in Dell sales centers across the EMEA Region.
- Partnering with our client's Marketing division to land a systematic cadence that ensures the quarterly landing of critical Sales Center sales and marketing JMA programs in support of hero products such as Windows 10/Windows as a Service, Office/Office 365 and the Windows Server family of products and applications (e.g. SQL Server), where applicable, ensuring full compliance of Sales Center JMA investment spending, and help drive maximum ROI.
- Report monthly on top priority Sales Center activities with the account team for Dell in EMEA region as well as breakdown by sales center at area/country level, where applicable.
- The SCEM will have regular engagement calls and work closely with Local Dell Management and the Local Dell PAM to ensure the Dell sales center support resources in EMEA region are optimally focused and re-calibrated to ensure successful delivery on the agreed joint target KPIs for our client & Dell.
- Develop a business tracking model with Dell sales center support resources to track and manage the business consistently.
- Participate & contribute to the monthly ROB process
- Participate & support regional QBRs & Product EBRs as appropriate
- Aptitude for strategic planning, budget, and project management, as well as tactical execution driving complex regional projects with strong leadership and organisational skills.
- Relationship Manager experience with multi-cultural teams, including proven ability to impact and influence without authority with excellent oral and written communication, with capability of delivering effective executive presentations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to guide data analyst to conduct the right set of analyses to uncover new insights
- BA or equivalent experience
- Must have relevant IT sales experience and/or experience with IT Hardware OEMs, preferably in a call center environment
- Native English speaker or a very strong writing and speaking English level
- Requires an individual with broad skill set encompassing excellent sales & relationship management capabilities.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; strong negotiation skills, self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision to get the job done.
- Drive for Results, Problem Solving, Planning, Organising and Coordinating, Decision Making, Creativity, Communication Skills, Negotiation and Conflict Management, Customer Focus and Cross Group Collaboration.