Replenishment and Supply Chain Planner
Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a candidate who is experienced in planning, replenishment and supply chain.
This is a contract role to start ASAP on an initial 4 month contract.
The role will be based remotely to begin with, however, our client will require regular onsite presence at their offices in London Paddington once they reopen.
The salary offered is up to £36,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Key Business Objective
Our client's Retail Stores Merchandising team is looking for motivated individuals with retail planning or supply chain expertise to join its dynamic omni channel replenishment team. The qualified candidate will have strong analytical acumen and expertise in planning, replenishment and supply chain.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and support execution of all multi-channel (MEC + Online) Merchandise Replenishment.
- Manage and support execution of all stock balancing, Weeks on hand, and Reverse Logistics (Returns).
- Manage and support product Launches, Planogram sets and Promotional inventory allocation.
- Manage and support cost efficiencies; expedites, case pack allocation, returns.
- Manage and maintain metrics related to In-stock, Returns, Stock Balance.
- Manage cross functional relationships with internal Product, Planning, Supply, Operations and Logistics partners all issues related to replenishment and Channel inventory management.
- Collaborate with demand planner on lifecycle management including highlighting any overstock products
- Supporting demand planner to ensure all the latest promotional forecasts are captured in JDA forecasting tool
- Review the ISP PBI report to highlight areas with low ISP and work with cross functional teams to improve
- Utilize JDA to ensure all replenishment orders are processed on time
- Monitor future selling sales motions
- Analytical Problem Solving - identifying patterns of causal relationships, breaking down problems into simple terms, and systematic in the approach to solving simple and complex problems, always staying focused on solving real-world problems and/or advancing the state of the art.
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration - effectively working with individuals and organizations outside of one's immediate work area or span of control.
- Building Customer and Partner Relationships - the ability to develop solid, long-term relationships with customers, partners, and clients. Demonstrating a deep understanding of the customer/partner/client's business and organization to establish mutually beneficial relationships that are based on trust.
- Global Process Management - the ability to engage in and manage global processes to achieve a high level of efficiency and effectiveness with the end customer in mind.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Business, Supply Chain Management or related area / demontrable demand planning, replenishment or supply chain experience.
- Ideally retail demand planning, replenishment or supply chain experience
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong knowledge of demand planning process within a Retail environment
- Previous experience working directly with vendors, merchants, and supply chain organizations
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good communication and Team building skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Effective in a fast paced, changing environment
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 16th February 2021