We are currently looking to recruit a Demand Planner for a contract running until June 2019 in London Paddington.
Key Business Objective:
Develop product forecasts and item life cycle management to ensure EMEA Store can realize our revenue and profit goals. Demonstrated by achieving an In Stock Percentage of 99.0% and the EMEA stores budget
1. Analytical Problem Solving - identifying patterns of causal relationships, breaking down problems into simple terms, and systematic in the approach to solving simple and complex problems, always staying focused on solving real-world problems and/or advancing the state of the art.
2. Cross-Boundary Collaboration - effectively working with individuals and organizations outside of one's immediate work area or span of control.
3. Building Customer and Partner Relationships - the ability to develop solid, long-term relationships with customers, partners, and clients. Demonstrating a deep understanding of the customer/partner/client's business and organization to establish mutually beneficial relationships that are based on trust.
4. Global Process Management - the ability to engage in and manage global processes to achieve a high level of efficiency and effectiveness with the end customer in mind
A full JD will be available on application.
1. Demand Planning/Supply Chain Experience
2. Retail (Tech) experience
3. Forecasting experience ( Within