I have an exciting opportunity to work for a well known Dental Practise based St Albans who are seeking an Dental Nurse to join there fast paced and friendly team.
As a Dental Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring high standards of cleanliness, control of infection, reception work, instrument decontamination, processing patient records and general dental support for all senior staff.
* To perform high quality dental nursing whilst assisting each orthodontist in all orthodontic procedures, in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the 'Code of Ethics' of the British Association of Dental Nurses and the GDC.
* To establish and maintain productive working relationships with all members of the team.
* To liaise with the Clinical and Practice Manager on all matters concerning administration, pay and service conditions. * To assist at the reception and perform other clerical duties if required.
* To take reasonable care for her own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by her actions at work. * Key Attributes the practice are looking for: Forward thinking Team player Adaptability & Flexibility Applicant
* Qualifications: GDC registered, NEBDN or Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing is preferable but not compulsory.
* Experience: 1+ year working as a Dental Nurse in the UK.
* Compliance: CPD registered.
This is a part time role 3/4 days per week working Monday to Wednesday / Thursday, pay rate is £10/£11 per hour, 9am - 5.30pm.
If this role sounds of interest please apply today- interviews asap!